Book 2 of the Cowboy Trilogy
Harlequin American Romance
- The Cowboy’s Return won in the Booksellers Best Contest in Long Contemporary category. See the Poster
- Finalist of The 2007 Golden Quill for Best Short Contemporary
- Lories Best Published for Contemporary
- Aspen Gold Reader’s Choice – Winner for Long Category
- Texas Gold Best Overall
- The cover for The Cowboy’s Return receives 4th place in the Judge a Book by its cover contest. >>link<<
Camila Walker has spent years overcoming rumors and gossip to build a better life for herself and her twelve-year-old daughter, Jilly. Then Tripp Daniels, rodeo star, returns home demanding answers about Camila’s relationship with his brother and, more particularly, about Jilly’s paternity.
Tripp has always known – but never acknowledged – that he loves Camila. But all those years ago she belonged to his brother, and his family loyalty came first. Now he has a chance to put things right, for Jilly, for Camila – and for him.
But Camila can’t let herself love the handsome cowboy, not until she tells him her secret.